Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Weekends.

Where do they go?
*sigh*
My Friday- dance company rehearsal till 6 PM then drove to church and practiced violin for an upcoming concert...
chilled for the rest of the night at home till 3 AM~
I got to see Mary Stayed Out All Night episode 2~~! (SO GOOD)
My Saturday - Woke up at 12:30 PM by my obnoxious friend and went to rake leaves for community service. (3 hours) This was to spread awareness about Operation Smile!
I also ripped my favorite skinny jeans... :( but now I am going to destroy it!
Came home and then walked 2 miles to my parent's cleaners to help (i had to walk b/c I don't have a car...)
then bought $30 dollars worth of food from Pei Wei to feed my family
and then my mother and I went to the Mall to buy pieces of my hip-hop costume~
I succeeded in getting my mom to buy me these SUPERAMAZINGFABULOUS boots!! ^^

got home around 10 PM
Then once again I just chilled at home while stressing over about my VISA application.
I also saw BANDAGE~ which is a great movie about a band with Akinishi Jin!! (i love him~)
My Sunday - I didn't go to church... and so I woke up at 12:30 again and went to Dance rehearsal at school. We rehearsed till 5 PM. BTW I am super duper sore from raking and walking!!
Finally, I come home and eat and procrastinate. now it's 1:54 A.M. So instead of finishing my homework I am going to sleep now... happy Monday! ^^ laterss..../zzzzz...

2 comments: