Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Harry Potter!

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS: PART 1

was AmAzInG! >_<;; 
I saw it with my friends and with one of my friends cousin and it was epic. 
We decided to see it on the Saturday that it opened and my friend Kenny (not her real name) said that we shouldn't because it would be SUPER crowded but I didn't believe her. Then we called Kon (again not her real name) and she could only go if her cousin came. OKay... Kon went ahead to buy tickets for the 7:30 movie but it was sold out! and so put under pressure she bought the 7:00 movie. Everything was so rushed!! we sat on the second row because that was the only space that could fit us. We sat there for 2 1/2 hours. It was great!

This Movie definitely gets 5 out of 5 stars! Its also another high favorite movie of the Harry Potter series!
The best movie though has to be the first, and then the second. Those were the BEST~ ^^
But my favorite book is the 4th one: The Goblet of Fire
Spoiler: We all cried inside when Dobby the house elf died. T-T oohoooo.....
I can't wait for the second part!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHHAHAA!!! ^^
plus some tattoo pictures that I came across that I like:




hehe~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment