Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Chatmonchy

There is a new anime out called Kuragehime!
I just found it and its so interesting and different!!
The intro to the anime is SO interesting and funny!!!

I really liked the opening song and wanted to find more of this band's songs.
I found out that their name is Chatmonchy~
they are a 3 piece all women band!
plus I also found out that this song (Dai Dai) was the ending song in Bleach!
Dai Dai

So... the lead singer doesn't have the vocals of an angel but i LOVE it! Its different... i don't know... I just like her music and voice~ probably because its all kind of raw?
More songs:
Koko no dake Hanashi LIVE (this is the anime opening for Kuragehime/this song makes me so happy~)



Sekai ga owaru yoru


Shangrila (another favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment