Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs. The Last Airbender

Hehe~
I went to blockbuster on Saturday and rented:
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World and The Last Airbender

 This was pretty epic~ I loved it! especially the TWINS! ^^
4.3 out of 5 stars
They look cuter in the movie...






The Last Airbender
Ahhhh~ I'm a fan of the cartoon because I'm 17 and cool like that~
The movie wasn't as bad as everyone has been saying.
Well, I did rant during the whole entire movie saying "That's not right!"
haha.
*Well Zuko isn't hot enough and the fire nation is Indian... Which I have nothing against Indian people... I just wasn't expecting it.
*Everyone kept mispronouncing names!
*It's waaayy too serious
*AAng is waayy too serious for a 12 year old kid
*Aang doesn't even look 12 years old he looks like he's eight (but I can tell that he's very talented)
*Sokka is waaayy too serious too. He is suppose to be the comic relief...
ANYWAYSS I could go on and on BUT
All together the movie was NOT all that bad~ acting was good and the kung fu was impressive for these youngsters~ ^^ effects Check! and soooo/ yea.
I've only watched a couple of episodes throughout the cartoon and watching the movie inspired me to watch all of them. I was set on finishing it during Thanksgiving break but that didn't happen....
I will just take it slow and enjoy all of them!
YAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment