Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Takarazuka Revue

I LOVE musicals!!
I just think they are wonderful and full of hard working spirit! Musicals/Operas are truly works of arts!
I was sick yesterday and didn't go to school~ and so I just watched random stuff on my laptop (again/always). :]
Anyways the Takarazuka Revue is a Japanese all-female musical theater troupe. There is more info here.
I don't know how I found this but I was just Youtube whoring and found videos of their performance and they are AMAZING!!! They have a HUGE history and their performance quality is gold~
Here are some videos:
Phantom of the Opera (its the Soragumi version)

btw I went through the Phantom of the Opera phase... teehee

Romeo and Juliette


but I think they are Marvelous and one day I wish to see them live even though I won't be able to understand what they are saying most of the time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment