Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Try To Copy Me

My hair has been short for almost 4 years and I love it!
This year I am deciding to grow it out in order to achieve this hair style!!


So I have always been craving this hair style~ its like a shaggy hairstyle and i love it!!
its mid-length so I don't have to wait and grow my hair too long~
I've also like the Asian-Mullet but i've seen too many American Asian people with that haircut.
or I can get something like this.... but its kinda too girly
haha. SO I permed my hair this summer and then got bangs on impulse and dyed it red because i liked that color and it turns out like this:
then seo in-young copy's me~
haha~ we have very similar hairstyle don't we?
well I didn't intentionally copy her nor do I think that she actually copied me but its just amusing to know that we have the same taste in hair styles~
here is some 2NE1
Follow Me

kya~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment