Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Obsessed.

I'm currently obsessed with Yuya Matsushita
He is just so Fine~ ^^
especially in Kuromyu~KYAAAA~~ ^^

He was born on May 24, 1990 (making him just 3 years older than me~ ;P)
He can sing and DANCE~ luvv it~ ^^
I just know he will become big one day because he has the talents and looks and from what I know, the heart.
I am so excited to see him grow in his career!! and I will be a hard core fan!! lol~

His debut in 2008 but his single "Trust Me" is when he started getting known~


Then in 2009 he debut on stage as Sebastian Michaelis and his new single "Bird" was used in the Kuroshitsuji II anime!

He is also categorized as Japanese R&B and Hip Pop... which amuses me for some reason.

Bird



all in all, thank God I found this man! XD
AHH~ Picture Spam!!

Yuya played this role so perfectly~
Please!! LOOK! you cannot deny this face~~

ahh~~ look at his tattoo~ ^^
Great expression~


Kuromyu I
Kuromyu II
well... its 2 in the morning. Don't judge me too harshly!! Love him~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment