Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Winter Formal

Winter Formal 2011 = Da Bomb.



For winter formal I bought a cute whitish dress and a great sweater to wear with it:
My shoes are from BCBG

I got to do 3 people's make-up~
Grace:
I rag curled her hair and we left it in for a couple of hours.
I used KAD's makeup which is really pale on Grace but I think it was too pale for her!
(I'm sorry Grace!)
*next time more natural looking make-up.

Tina:
Some thick cat liner! rawr.

Kate:
dramatic eyes - slightly smokey eyed.
*Forgot to put mascara on her (next time)

Mine:
This is my first time wearing red lipstick in public besides dance company~ ^^
i wish i could wear it to school! haha~

this was my hair inspiration but it didn't really turn out this way:
make-up inspiration:
Tiffany from SNSD

So, we went to dinner at Tokyo: Steak House and we reserved a Hibachi grill for 13 people.
1 Hibachi grill only fits 8 and so our group was separated but we could still see across from each other. Then Tokyo sat 5 other strangers with the other part of my group. It was cool i guess and we pretended that it was KAD's birthday~ which was really funny because she was really flustered from embarrassment. OH! plus our cute Amanda brought her date, Matt, who is pretty adorable. XD (we are so proud of you Amanda! ^^) anyways the strangers were kind of old like late 20's to early 30's and I guess a little bit tipsy because one of the guys (his name is Jeremy) was just straight out hitting on the waitress that worked there! It was pretty funny~ and then after a delicious and entertaining meal we left to go to the dance but the strangers paid for the girls sitting on their table! Pretty sweet~ but then they followed my friends to the dance at school! and followed my other friend home! and even knocked on her door!!!! so yea...
We got at the dance late but it was really fun for the last 40 minutes of the dance.
Then we went to eat frozen yogurt at PinkBerry and came back to my crib and watched Easy A and Iron Man 2.

All in all it was a really fun Formal!

Next time though I need to:
*be sure to buy false lashes
*Do my own nails the night before (I didn't have time to do them that day)
*Make a list of where to take pictures (which we are going to do for Prom)

I can't wait for Prom~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment