Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Prom

I am so excited for prom! I think its because of our theme!~
IT'S DA BEST THEME EVAA~~ ^^
(but its a secret for now)

I saw this dress and I had to get it....
It's Lanvin H&M!~
I know it's short but I'm going to be different and wear it for prom!~
This line of clothes were sold during November 2010 and of course I live in TN where we don't have an H&M and so all I had to do was wait....

The dress was originally $249 which is a lot of money but I think totally worth it for a Lanvin dress!
So then i checked Ebay and everyone was selling it for 330-400 dollars!!!
I was about to get it for 350 but then I just waited and I found a person selling it for 250!!!!~~ ^^
So then I quickly got it!! I can't wait to get it in the mail!

Runway picture.
I kind of wanted the grey version but the red is so eye-catching and cute~ ^^

UPDATE:
Ahh~ my dress is coming in tomorrow!!~ ^^
ANOTHER UPDATE:
I've received it and I look so good in it~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment