Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The King and the Clown

One of the best Korean movie ever.


I just re-watched it today after...3 years?
I didn't really understand it but now I got everything... haha~
I love re-watching movies that I haven't seen for a while ^^

If you haven't seen it... then that needs to change.
watch it here: http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-movie/the-king-and-the-clown/
it also has other names such as The King's Man or The Royal Jester.

Here is a great review about it:
http://www.filmbrain.com/filmbrain/2006/06/tears_of_a_clow.html

and/or Wiki it~ ^^

This movie was the big break of Lee Jun Ki's acting career and he did an excellent job!!!

He is the star in another one of my favorite dramas: Iljimae
Iljimae has the Robin hood story line~ except with a lot more corruption and tragedy.
Yes... he is a pretty boy but he is a lot of charisma in his acting (besides The King and the Clown).

Gah. I just love him. He is also well known throughout Asia and overseas.

Another movie I love that he is in is Virgin Snow
It's a great love story between a Korean boy and a Japanese girl~
ahh~
I should have named this post Lee Jun Ki... haha~ ^^
right now he is in the military doing his 2 year time... T-T
Fighting!

J-Style

puahahaha~ the beginning is so funny.
I was so surprised when he released his own songs...
 its so weird.... 
I think he just needs to stick to acting/modeling but I still love him~

No comments:

Post a Comment