Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

IU

honestly... she is both talented and pretty... (jealousy) :P

Marshmallow-


Good Day-


The Story Only I Didn’t Know-


2nd version:


This is her recently released song!
It's very sad compared to her other one's but it's still beautiful!~

Lyrics:
When this night passes
You will come to wake me
By stepping on the tears I shed one by one

When that door opens
The light will reach me
And forever after
I will live happily

When the clock rings 12
I’ll awake from my dreams
And amidst the blessings of others
We will be dancing together

I breathe (You will never know)
I am alive (Everyone fails to love)
I can believe in at least that truth

Nothing lasts forever, nothing really matters

Maybe because the road that leads to me is perilous
You are lost
But one day, I will be smiling
as I fall asleep in your arms

I cannot go (I will never know)
In case you cannot find me (Everyone tells me so)
In case this wait bursts like a bubble
http://latestvideolyrics.blogspot.com/2011/02/iu-cruel-fairy-tale-lyrics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment