Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

hobbies.

So. I would say I have a lot of hobbies. two of them include reading manga and watching anime/asian dramas. Manga's are so much fun! and from manga comes anime! Anime and manga aren't as weird as most people think. okay... a lot of people who like anime and manga can be a little different... but that doesn't matter.... ^^
now asian drama's is like coke without calories...wait... but with the same taste, not dietcoke. In truth they are a great way to escape reality without drugs. I'm pretty sure a lot of people watch dramas because they know it will never happen to them so its entertaining to watch it happen to other people, but it's also painfully envious of the main actress who has like 5 different cute guys that like her. Anyways! recent drama's that i love are:

King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo

Kim Tak Goo just ended with 30 episodes... I know its a lot but its AmAZing!!

My other favorite is- Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Omg. I only started watching this because it had Micky Yoochun from TVXQ in it but then all these other cute guys appeared and then it has a pretty good story plot! so far there are 6 episodes!!! It's so good~ if your interested in watching click!

http://www.dramacrazy.net/


Don't worry all of the video's on this site is english subbed! haha... I need subs because I can't understand korean well. ^^ enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment