Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

F.O.B.

F.O.B stands for Fresh of the Boat.
Its a term used mainly for Asians who have just came from their home country to an American speaking country.
This isn't a legit definition but this is my definition of it.
Here's a definition from Urban Dictionary:

FOB - is a degrading term for people not up to date on the culture which is an abbreviation for (Fresh Of the Boat.)
meaning you still carry your sense of fashion from your country which clashes with the current countries cultures.

I don't believe its a degrading term towards asians but I wouldn't recommend calling random Asian people that.... (please) But I use it in a way to call Asian fashion. So if you see me using the term fobby a lot its because I'm into fobby fashion and so are my friends. But I also like all sorts of fashion! So you will probably see a wide variety of fashion picts later~~


This is an example of fobby fasion ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment