Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dance.

So I take dance at my school and its fun.... except that each year we have a theme for the music and dances. This year they decided to use the theme "All music related to ______ (my schools name)." So this means we have to use music that is related to my school's community or composed by anyone who attended my school. Well living in Nashville, it turns out that most of the songs are country. But yea... not the most exciting theme but dance is still fun~ I'm not good at it but i enjoy it. our hip-hop dance is related to the Twilex dance. were using this song and it goes kinda like this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6SKrhwdPuM&feature=related


its so good! but of course our dance isn't that intense but were still good with our modified version. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment