Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunday~

Guess what?

I FINISHED MY RESEARCH PAPER!!!!! >3<;;

YAYYY!!~ ^^

well it's the rough draft but it feels so good to know that I have it completed and all it needs now is some tweaking~ ^^

Today I woke up at 2 AM and couldn't go back to sleep and so I finished the last couple of episodes of Nobuta Wo Produce which is one of the best Jdrama's EVER~ kon! ^^



Then I painted my nails using Supa Luv's examples:

btw. I think she has beautiful hands....I'm jealous.....
These are mine:

I actually did the black lining with cheap liquid eyeliner that I had lying around and it worked! ^^

....then who knows what else I did because before I knew it the time was 7 AM 
I fell asleep and woke up at 12:30 PM.
I had to play in a concert at MBA and be there at 4:30 
I managed to watch Running Man with my momma and practice a little before I left. ^^
We played the 5 Hebrew Love Songs which sounds like this:


and it went okay....
except for the fact that I've only been to 2 rehearsals out of 5.....
but good thing that its over and done with~ ^^
then I had to help my 9 year old brother with his Science Fair project.... -_-;;

4 MORE DAYS TILL SPRING BREAK!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment