Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

Yess! It is now officially Spring Break for me! ^^

and we (the 11th grade) finally announced the Prom theme for 2011!

*HAUS OF GAGA*


it seems like the seniors really liked it! (I hope) ;P
but of course there's going to be people who don't like it but that's okay because I LOVE IT! XD
Plus I already have my dress and I also got to get my shoes for the dress today too!! ^^
Hehe~ they were on sale! but my dad didn't like them...:(
I also begged for these babies:
I found these last year and I thought they were sold  out!
then I kind of cried inside but then I found a link that i saved in my "wishlist"
and found them!! ^^
Origami is a big part in my life~ and these are just SiCk. :P

For Spring Break I'm going down to Atlanta!~ (like always) 
but its going to be great!
I get my hair done by great Korean hairstylists
I get to shop at H&M
I get to de-stress myself at the Jim Jil Bbang (bath house)
I get to EAT amazing Korean food
and I also get to see my relatives! ^^

we are going to go on Thursday! I can't wait!! >.<;;

and so while I'm waiting I made a list of what to do for Spring Break. Except it's not completed yet so I will just post the top three on that list. 
1. DIY feather hairband
2. Gaga Nails

3. Study for SAT

     This is the TOP 3 but I'm planning on doing so much more!
yay Spring Break! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment