Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jet Lag...

So... at this moment it is 1:37 AM
but I actually woke up at 12:30 AM... and now I can't go back to sleep.
Now I am going to spam videos on my blog~ yay~

I found out about INFINITE's new Before The Dawn and their "scolpion" dance~
click around 3:30 and wait~~ ^^

The dance is SO impressive! I'm sad to just find it now...

This is them performing it live:


Gah. My friend KAD is currently obsessed with BEAST member Yoseob.
I didn't understand why and so I looked up Youtube videos of him~ and look what I found:

KYAAA~~ So CUTE~ >.<;;
and then my related videos lead me to Doojoon

haha. then from here I found this~
ah~ Yoseob is so funny!~ ^^

haha from here i found a bizzilion videos about MBLAQ~ which i LoVe~ ^^
My personal favorite is Lee Joon!!!! cause he is sooo SEXYY!!! hahahaha
but then I also found out that he can also be Dorky!! its So cute!

then I found videos of another member of MBLAQ, G.O.
he is funnier than I thought! ^^



hhahaha!! and then I found Kevin!! poor Lee Joon~

Puahahaha~~

ahhh~ these are just some few favorites of mine that I found tonight... or morning...
enjoy~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment