Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm Sorry~

Haha~ I failed at being a vegetarian...
There should not be excuses but my grandma just cooks SO GOOD!!!!
haha~ bad grammar but I'm serious~
My grandmama is leaving tomorrow morning and I am very sad~

BUT!!! I also finally got my car!! >_<:;; YAYY!!
After hunting and searching through hundreds of used cars!!!
Its suppose to be black but when you stare at it long enough it looks green... so its a hunter green Toyota 4Runner! Its 4 years old with some mileage but it came in a good deal!~
We had to drive up to Kentucky to pick it up.
Plus-- never trust dealers because my daddy said so. :P
Its has a great engine and I love it!
Its pretty cool having a car~
Hehe~ I'm so blessed.

and now I am going to study!
... not really but I'm going to try!! Yay~

No comments:

Post a Comment