Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Minzy? Supreme Team?

So... I went to Atlanta for Fall Break and I guess K-pop knowledge is growing!
While I was shopping I met a cute black employee at H&M and he thought I was Minzy from 2ne1. Then he would just tend around the store singing random K-pop songs~ he was So cute! haha.



Later I went to Forever21 and found the employer explaining who Bi/Rain was to her friend. It was so funny and surprising! I wanted to jump in the conversation but I knew that would be awkward so I didn't. Then she told me that I look like the singer in Supreme Team. I don't know Supreme Team and so I looked them up. They are both men... OR she possibly said Super Star K. I can't remember... but i'm pretty sure she said supreme team. *sigh*



and another story is when I went to Korea I was shopping in Skin Food and the lady there was trying to make me buy stuff by being nice and said that I look like a celebrity. and I was like "who?" and she said, "Oh! the girl from 2NE1, CL!"
then I was like "noooo...."


haha~ well that was my story! I guess I'm in between looks from Minzy and Cl...

No comments:

Post a Comment