Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Books

For some reason I've started to read books again!
I guess I'm going thourgh a reading phase...

but so far I have finished two books:  Beastly by Alex Flinn and The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong.
They are reallllyyy good!! and I have also found out that (from my trusty librarian) they are making a movie out of Beastly!!! ^^

So. Beastly is a modern take on Beauty and the Beast. It's just cute~ ^^ The movie is coming out next year!! and the trailer looks great!! He's suppose to be furry but oh well... but definitely read the book first!! because its not that long and I think reading books before watching the movie is the best~ ^^





The Summoning is pretty epic (to me)... besides the fact that one of the main characters is half Korean and his name is Simon Bae! haha~ actually its kinda unfortunate because we have the same last names... which means we can't get married... ANYWAYS! This book is about Chloe Sanders who can see ghosts and is sent to the Lyle House which is a "special home" for the troubled teens...and yea... its good so just read it. There is a lot of suspense and i think its a trilogy.... I'm gonna check out the second book tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment