Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

HunterxHunter

I saw the anime on youtube during my middle school days and I wasn't able to watch all of it...
from Tumblr
but now I started watching it again and I just got hooked. I felt that watching took too much time so I started to read the manga. OMG. It's so good. It took me 4 days to catch up with the most recent chapter (basically most of my fall break) 326 chapters that is worth more than a decade's work! I'm a manga reading monster. hahaha~

Of course I will also watch the anime in my spare time. (I'm currently on episode 44)

Plus I have also seen both of the HunterxHunter musicals on youtube! Which were AmAzInG!

HunterxHunter


The Nightmare of Zaoldyeck


and I'm officially obsessed with Hisoka.

Hiroki Takahashi is the voice actor and he also played the part for the musical! He's so talented!!

Ooki na ringo - Hisoka


Hisoka Dance




Hisoka's Dance


He's so strange, but I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment