Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Senior Recognition

Senior Recongnition is a day where my school has an assembly that recognizes the Seniors. duh. lol.
Anyways we get to wear white dresses~ and I got to convince my parents to buy me these for this occasion! ^^

I was caught in between these two, but I chose the lita's in the end~ ;P

I've always wanted a pair of Jefferey Campbell Litas! xD

I also bought a pretty nice dress off Asos (on sale~)

Man.... I was SO excited to wear my heels to school! ...because I knew I would get compliments~ ^^
but I was not prepared for what happened. People were obsessed with my shoes!!! lol. I'm not trying to be conceited or anything... but the compliments were overwhelming! I think I've gotten enough comments for a year! lol. People took more pictures of my shoes than of me~ xD

In the end it was a good day! Well, actually I started my period in the middle of the day...
white dresses + period = no fun. Other than that-- it was all good~ :)

Photo @ Meade

Photo by Rebekah

Photo by Rebekah


Thanks Rebekah~

The rest are mine!



♪ Are you a senior? 'cause I'm a Senior! 


No comments:

Post a Comment