Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Promarama

Oh snap. 
THREE more days left. 
I'm so excited. I'm don't really care about the dance but all the hard work we put into making the PROM and then making it all day on Friday is going to be AWESOME. Getting ready for PROM is also reeeaallly fun!
SO.
My dress:
My dad suggested that I use a black belt instead of the pretty pink ribbon.
SO:
Ma hooker heels:

Patent leather pump with covered heel and platform; 
removable elastic leather bow can be placed at
 heel, side, or around ankle; 5" heel with 1.5" platform.
By Kelsi Dagger


then I struggled to find an accessory because I was following this example:

I couldn't find a necklace like that and so I followed this example:
I ordered a bib off e-bay! :)
I kind of wanted long hair and I even went to a wig shop but that didn't go well....
plus it would just be more money
I'm gonna do my hair like this:
but without the crown.
Hair appointment - 9 AM (Saturday)

I don't know what I'm going to do for my make-up....
but
I like this look too~ (black long gloves, red belt, and jeremy cambells :P)
I love her tights! and I saw them on Modcloth! :P they're sold out now but then I found some on ASOS and American Apparel. Since I was on a spending roll... I kind of bought a pair off American Apparel... hehe. 
I would wear the tights with the dress if it comes on time but if it doesn't then I have some nice tights in my wardrobe now~ :P

Yes, I know my look isn't really "original" but I think fashion is where we inspire each other to try new looks that other people present. Whoever this person is in this picture... Thanks for inspiring me~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment